Human Resources Management Professional- Position 1
- Experience in Staffing, Internal Program Development and Management, Employee Relations, and Project Management for company’s overall strategic plan and direction. Payroll making for salaries of employees & monthly payments to vendors & checking the correctness of bills & Vouchers.
- Payroll making for salaries of employees & monthly payments to vendors & checking the correctness of bills & Vouchers.
- Recruitment of new staff as and when required.
- Efficient in interviewing and assessing the people.
- Expert in recruiting the people according to the company policy.
- Proficient in giving valuable decision and taking the feedback from the employees.
- Expert in taking the order from the seniors and giving the valuable suggestions.
- Coordination with various departments.
- Induction of newly joined employees and briefing them HR & Company Policy.
BDA (Business Development Associate) - Position 1
- An energetic self-starter who can quickly grasp and startup company’s vision, develop specific tactical plans and begin implementation upon appropriate approvals.
- The candidate must be resourceful and able to develop a well-defined time management process in order to progress the vision of assigned companies.
- Conduct market research
- Assist in preparing business plans, managing different process, and investor presentations
- Determine current logistical and marketing issues
- Assist in determining pricing and revenue models
- Brainstorm and develop ideas and strategies for assigned companies
- Get maximum business output (Sales) at the EOD
- Experience relating to BPO/KPO in new business development, marketing or sales
- Must be efficient at Computers & MS Office to accomplish tasks and communicate with others.
Cashier for Restaurant - Position 1
- Demonstrated ability to manage cash register and related accounting procedures. Exceptional time management and multitasking skills focused on providing customers with excellence services.
- Experience in handling cash drawers and registers while providing excellent customer service. In depth knowledge of balancing tills and performing light bookkeeping activities. Experienced in handling exchanges and refunds and resolving customer's problems in an effective manner.
- An enthusiastic self-starter and customer focused individual with substantial knowledge of cash handling, credit card processing. Proficient in providing timely and organized customer services and handling customer's concerns and vendor management and checking the stocks and Managing Pattycash Expenses in cafe.
- Greet the customers entering into organization
- Handling all the cash transaction of an organization
- Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit card etc
- Checking daily cash accounts
- Guiding and solving queries of customer
Feel free to share your capabilities with interest and post your Resume at email@example.com
please write for which position you want to apply in your mail before applying